Tell us about yourself!
- What are you doing now?
- Where are you living?
- Are you a university student? Where? What are you studying?
- Are you working? What is your job?
- Did you get married? Do you have children?
- Are you in touch with other GLI graduates?
We still care about you – please contact us to say “hello” and tell us what you are doing these days. We would love to hear from you!
Check out GLI’s Alumni Page to connect with your GLI friends Search for your old classmates. Create a personal profile so that your friends can find you!
Here are some GLI graduates who have recently contacted us!
- Chikako (Japan, 2003-2004). Chikako is a fourth-year student
at The College of St. Scholastica majoring in Chemistry.
- Annie (Hungary, 2004-2005). Annie is teaching English to elementary students in Hungary.
- May-Britt (Norway, 2006). May-Britt is devoting her time in
the US to developing her vocal music career while her husband, Sorle, pursues his doctorate at Luther Seminary.
- Luisa (Venezuela, 1997, 1998, 2000-2001). Luisa is living
in Tampa, Florida where she is working for a family-owned business.
- Hamad (Kuwait, 2005-2006). Hamad began graduate studies
at the prestigious Fletcher School at Tufts University in Boston.
He and Elham are adjusting to a new life on the East Coast.
- Flore (Congo, 2003). Flore is completing her studies at Bethany Lutheran College.
- Andrea (Czech Republic, 2004-2005). “Endy” is working
as a customer accountant where she uses her English daily speaking to customers from all around the world.
- Abdul (Saudi Arabia, 2007). Abdul is enjoying his studies at University of Wisconsin Stout.